A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wonder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wonder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wonder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wonder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wonder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wonder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wonder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Keith Wonder MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Wonder practice?
- Dr. Donald Wonder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Wonder practices Surgery near Neosho, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Branson, MO.
See Neosho Surgeons.