A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wonder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wonder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wonder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wonder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wonder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wonder graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wonder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Keith Wonder MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Wonder practice?
- Dr. Donald Wonder has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wonder practices Surgery near Neosho, MO.
See Neosho Surgeons.