A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wood-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wood-Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wood-Smith, MBBS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood-Smith graduated from University Of Sydney. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wood-Smith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wood Wood-Smith MBBS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Wood-Smith practice?
- Dr. Donald Wood-Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wood-Smith practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.