A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Workman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Workman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Workman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Workman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Workman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Magic Valley Rmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald P Workman MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Workman practice?
- Dr. Donald Workman has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Workman practices Surgery near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Surgeons.