Dr. Donald Wortham MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Lynnwood, WA

• Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2017
Eyelid Surgery - Better than I hoped for!!
Dr. Wortham is the best!! It has been 10 weeks since he performed surgery on my eyelids, both upper and lower. I could not be happier with the result! His expertise at subtly changing my appearance so I look refreshed and well-rested but not dramatically or obviously changed is exactly what I hoped for. At this point my scars aren’t noticeable to anyone and are barely even noticeable to me. My eyes aren’t droopy, and I don’t have dark circles under them anymore. So happy!!! Dr. Wortham is professional, understanding, a delightfully intelligent person, and an expert in his work. He was extremely thorough in preparing me both before and after the surgery. Follow-up with him and his staff has been great. I feel like they really care about me. In fact, I can’t say enough about his staff, either. They went out of their way to make sure all my needs were met and then some! You won’t go wrong getting eye surgery from Dr. Wortham. I give my highest recommendation!

February 22nd, 2017
Wonderful experience...I highly recommend!
I'm very happy with my surgery. The staff are very friendly, caring and helpful. Dr. Wortham is VERY detail oriented, knowledgeable and goes through every step to make sure that you understand and are comfortable. I didn't feel "dumb" asking questions. He was honest & didn't just tell me what he thought I wanted to hear. The cost of the procedure was in line with other surgeons in the area. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him & his staff!

October 4th, 2016
All around wonderful
I had significant reservations about facial surgery, but my friend twisted my arm and talked me into it. Dr. W patiently answered my questions with clarity and confidence. He suggested the treatment. The results were far better than I expected. More importantly, casual acquaintances just think I changed my hair or lost weight - can't figure out why I look so fantastic! No Angelia Jolie lips - just a "me" from many years ago. The man is an artist.

February 13th, 2016
32 year old, mother of 2, breast augmentation and lip of abdomen
I have been wanting to have breast augmentation for a long time and after having two kids, both breastfed, my breast were saggy and hollow. Dr. Wortham is very professional and he spent a fair amount of time discussing all options and making sure that I was comfortable with my decision. I never felt rushed or pressured, and my results are AMAZING! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a "mommy makeover", and I would definitely return as a patient in the future!

December 19th, 2015
Pre and post care for my recent blepharoplasty was very detailed. Dr. Wortham and his staff take their time explaining any questions thoroughly and carefully. Very kind and caring. They never make me feel rushed. I always feel very important to them. I am pleased with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Wortham to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

June 27th, 2015
No bedside manner
My first consult with Dr. Wortham was uncomfortable. He makes you feel like you don't no what you need and he does. He does talk down to you and has a distant attitude, this doctor worried me, I wonder what kind of an attitude he would take after a job that was unacceptable or just botched. I'm sure he would not take responsibility for any "mistakes" on his part.

February 7th, 2014
happy customer!
I am amazed how good I look and feel. I had two procedures, a tummy tuck/muscle plication, and a breast lift/reduction. Both results are BEAUTIFUL. I have a completely flat stomach and beautiful breasts. I went from a DD to a B and seriously, I couldn't be happier. Dr. Wortham and his staff are friendly, professional, and helpful. I have never had to wait too long, like I saw someone post, no more than anywhere. And you sure don't feel rushed when you are with the Dr. and his assistants. They answer every question. I wish all women knew about muscle plication. Believe me, I have exercised vigorously for many years, but even though it helped a bit with weight loss, I couldn't tone my abs or get rid of the pouchy skin, its all corrected now! (I am 55). I feel like a new person, and I am getting lots of compliments too.

November 22nd, 2013
Breast Augmentation
Dr Wortham is great. I love the care and attention to detail. I am definitely using him again for other procedures. He listens to your concerns and addresses every question you might have. He is definitely an expert in his field. I could not have been happier with my choice to go with him. Thank you! His staff is wonderful too. They took extra care of me and made me feel special.

October 17th, 2013
RN
I have known Dr. Wortham as a healthcare professional for many years. This summer I got to know him bettter as my surgeon. He is warm and cheerful and very professional. I am thrilled with my cosmetic surgery results, he and his staff are wonderful people. I am so glad i chose him to care for me

Completely Satisfied
I have no words to say how impressed I am with both of these doctors. They are truly perfectionists and very caring. Dr. Wortham did my breast augmentation, which turned out beautifully. Looks very natural and feel great! Dr. Peterson did my lipo contouring on my ankles. I am absolutely ecstatic with being able to see my ankles again! Again, I would not go to anyone else to do any cosmetic procedure on myself. I am a very happy patient!

Perfect Results!
I am very pleased with Dr. Wortham's work. I was unsatisfied with a previous surgeon's efforts to do lower eyelid surgery. So, I sought out Dr. Wortham. My results are perfect and I could not be happier. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very professional, caring and knows what he is doing. I am very thankful to have found him.

unbelievable tummy tuck results
Dr. Wortham is a wonderful surgeon! It has only been 2 weeks since my Tummy Tuck and the results are amazing! The staff is super friendly and accommodating I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'm definitely sending my friends in this direction!