A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Woytowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woytowitz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Woytowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Vincent Woytowitz MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald V. Woytowitz practice?
- Dr. Donald Woytowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Woytowitz practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.