A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wu is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Tzun Wu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Wu practice?
- Dr. Donald Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Physiatrists.