A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Tzun Wu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Donald T. Wu practice?
- Dr. Donald Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Wu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Physiatrists.