A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Wurzburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Wurzburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Wurzburg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurzburg graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wurzburg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wurzburg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald D. Wurzburg practice?
Dr. Donald Wurzburg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TX and Decatur, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.