A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zedalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Zedalis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zedalis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zedalis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zedalis graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zedalis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Zedalis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Zedalis practice?
- Dr. Donald Zedalis has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Zedalis practices Allergy & Immunology near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Allergists.