A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zedalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Zedalis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zedalis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zedalis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zedalis graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zedalis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Zedalis MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Zedalis practice?
- Dr. Donald Zedalis has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Zedalis practices Allergy & Immunology near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Allergists.