A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zeilenga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeilenga
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zeilenga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Zeilenga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeilenga graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zeilenga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- PeaceHealth St. John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Zeilenga MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Zeilenga practice?
- Dr. Donald Zeilenga has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Zeilenga practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Longview, WA.
See Longview Internists and Longview Cardiologists.