A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zeilenga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeilenga
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeilenga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Zeilenga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeilenga graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Zeilenga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- PeaceHealth St. John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald W Zeilenga MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Zeilenga practice?
- Dr. Donald Zeilenga has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Zeilenga practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Longview, WA.
See Longview Internists and Longview Cardiologists.