A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Zeller, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeller graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Zeller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Jay Zeller MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Zeller practice?
- Dr. Donald Zeller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Zeller practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Sea Ranch Lakes, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Hollywood, FL.