A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zent
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zent Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zent graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Paul Zent MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald P. Zent practice?
- Dr. Donald Zent has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Zent practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Family Physicians and Kokomo Internists.