A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zent graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zent has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital & Health Center
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans