A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Zogg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Zogg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Zogg has particular interest in metabolic and immune diseases of the liver and in inflammatory bowel diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zogg graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Zogg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Innovis Health
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Louis Zogg MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Zogg practice?
- Dr. Donald Zogg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Zogg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Fargo Internists and Fargo Gastroenterologists.