A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Zogg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zogg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zogg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Zogg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Dr. Zogg has particular interest in metabolic and immune diseases of the liver and in inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zogg graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Zogg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Innovis Health
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald L Zogg MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald L. Zogg practice?
- Dr. Donald Zogg has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Zogg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.