A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Zweig, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zweig graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Zweig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Zweig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald Zweig practice?
- Dr. Donald Zweig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Zweig practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Emergency Physicians and Modesto Internists.