A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donard Haggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donard Haggins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donard Haggins, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggins graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Haggins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donard G Haggins MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Donard G. Haggins practice?
- Dr. Donard Haggins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donard Haggins practices Rheumatology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Rheumatologists.