A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donato Carusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donato Carusi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carusi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carusi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carusi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Carusi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donato Rocco Carusi MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donato R. Carusi practice?
- Dr. Donato Carusi has 1 office location.
Dr. Donato Carusi practices Ophthalmology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Ophthalmologists.