A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donato Larossa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donato Larossa, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Larossa graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Larossa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larossa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donato D. Larossa practice?
Dr. Donato Larossa practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons, Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Physiatrists.