A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donato Larossa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larossa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larossa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donato Larossa, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Larossa graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Larossa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donato Dominic Larossa MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donato D. Larossa practice?
- Dr. Donato Larossa has 9 office locations.
Dr. Donato Larossa practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.