Donato A Panaligan Patient Reviews

August 13th, 2014
Nice guy, but that's not enough.
I had been a patient of his somewhat by default after his partner retired. Although he has a nice staff and good bedside manner, I could write a book about his lack of general knowledge and modern tests/treatments. I had a thyroid problem that went undiagnosed for years despite my insistence that he test me further. After not having a period for a year (partly because of the thyroid problem), he told me I was menopausal without ordering one test to check my hormone levels. That was the last straw. I basically had to diagnose myself. I eventually found a new doctor (should have done it sooner) and had the appropriate tests. I wasn't anywhere near menopause and found that left untreated, my condition could easily have turned into cancer down the road. He is near retirement and should do it sooner rather than later. Nice guy, sweet as pie, just don't think he is up to date on modern medicine. Just my experience.

June 2nd, 2011
Love Dr. Panaligan
He is the sweetest most gentle man. Always reassure me and make me feel so comfortable. He is kind and has a lot of experience. He is like the MR. Miyagi of obgyns and he treats you like the daniel son. Love Dr. Panaligan he is very wise and calm manner.Wish all doctors were like him!

March 29th, 2011
Abortion
I was in USA during my pregnancy and he did my screening test, after the results he said that i needed to do an abortion. I decided to continue with another Dr. and nowadays i have a beautiful and HEALTHY baby!!!!!!!!!!Is that a good Dr?????????????