Dr. Donatus Ogu Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Donatus Ogu?

Posted on February 16th, 2015

He is a very good doctor and looks at everything before he tells you what he thinks. My children love him. I love him. I wont go to anyone else if I can help it.

REALLY!!!!

Posted on January 20th, 2015

I've never in my life sat in a doctors office for 4 hours..not being seen by him, just sitting in the lobby waiting..And when he get you back there to ur room he does NOT say "hello how are you shake ur hand nothing" i figure if you wait for hours for ur doctor he would spend at least 10 min with you to go over any problems you maybe having..he stays in the room with you no more than 2 to 3 mins tops like the person said above...switching docs......Overall the staff is wonderful...

worst doctor i have ever seen

Posted on March 13th, 2014

had four appointments with this guy in last 4 months--every time I go in, I sit in chair in exam room, he walks in says nothing to me at all, doesnt ask how im doing etc., he goes to his corner starts writing in a folder, i wait 2 minutes then have to ask how he is doing, I have tryed many times to tell him the things that i need to have checked on such as needing to go to foot doctor, many other things, and it goes in one ear and right out the other. He does not treat me like a human being, and acts like I am lesser of a person and if i had enough room to list all the crap he has done and not done i would have a book at the end.I will make sure that many people know about him and hopefully they won't have to go through what i went through.

Posted on March 29th, 2013

He is a good doctor I've never had any problems with him and i have been with this doctor for A while now . so actually no he is not a bsf dr because if he was trust me i would have stopped going to him a long time ago .

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Recently went to this office as a walk-in emergency visit with my daughter.The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I was very displeased with Dr. Ogu. When he walked into the exam room he did not even say hello. He quickly looked at my daughter, asked 3 questions, and just walked out of the room. His nurse came in and explained the prescriptions to me. I had to ask her for the diagnosis. I will not recommend him to anyone.

Posted on June 24th, 2012

He is such a great doctor. Has great bedside manner and is really caring. I would recommend him to anyone looking.

Posted on March 14th, 2010

i dont know why anyone would say this man is a bad doctor. he is very kind, and is always working. he definitley cares for the patients more than some of you may say, and when he's not in the office he is constantly taking calls about the patients asking for important info about them and tryimg to treat them when he cant be there. i have also met his staff and they are very nice people. he definitely does NOT care only for making money. if he was, he wouldnt take any calls or go on call or work for that matter outside of the office.

Posted on January 3rd, 2010

Horrible doctor. Does not care at all about patient. Seems to only be interested in making money. Does not listen and trully doesn't care. Worst bedside manner I have every experienced. Would not reccommend to anyone.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016