Dr. Donavan Spencer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donavan Spencer?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Donavan Spencer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

April 15th, 2015

I honestly wish there was a zero star rating option for him.

January 7th, 2011

Worst Ever!

This doctor is rude unprofessional and I would never recommend him even for people I dislike.

November 30th, 2010

First Visit

This was my first dr visit with him. The apt was for my 5month old son. My apt was at 9:45 I finally left at 12:30. The nurses had me take my son's clothes off she said she would be right back after waiting for her which seemed like forever she had me wait in the waiting room but told me to keep him undressed after waiting was sent to another room waited 10min the dr. Came in seem negligent toward him layer him down without holding his head my son starts crying was then sent to another room then again to another room. My son is still undressed my son had his pacifier and was starting to fall asleep when this ignorant nurse attempts to pull it out of his mouth. His then starts to cry and as she leaves the room she mumbles for me to make another apt. I see her again and ask where to go and again she tells me "don't leave without making an apt". I didn't. I'm looking for a new pediatrician.

March 30th, 2015