A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dondee Almazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dondee Almazan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dondee Almazan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almazan graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Almazan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dondee E Almazan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dondee E. Almazan practice?
- Dr. Dondee Almazan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dondee Almazan practices Anesthesiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Palo Alto Anesthesiologists.