A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dondi Ridens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dondi Ridens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dondi Ridens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridens graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ridens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Childress Regional Medical Center
- Swisher Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dondi D. Ridens practice?
Dr. Dondi Ridens practices Family Medicine near Childress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Childress Family Physicians.