A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dondi Ridens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dondi Ridens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dondi Ridens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridens graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ridens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Childress Regional Medical Center
- Swisher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dondi Dianne Ridens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dondi D. Ridens practice?
- Dr. Dondi Ridens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dondi Ridens practices Family Medicine near Childress, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Childress Family Physicians.