A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donella Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donella Jenkins, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Jenkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donella Renee Jenkins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donella R. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Donella Jenkins has 7 office locations.
Dr. Donella Jenkins practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA and Salinas, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.