Dr. Donelle Laughlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donelle Laughlin?

Not for me!

Posted on July 14th, 2016

They were more interested in having patients sign multiple arbitration and disputes agreements instead of trying to accommodate the new patients, who were suffering from discomfort or pain. The nurse would see the patients and would examine the patients instead of the doctors. I never saw any of the two doctors. The staff were very arrogant and noisy trying to answer the calls and an ongoing solve disputes among them! They fees were quite high! I would never want to go to this office again! Sorry, but my comments are sincere and correct!

Great Doctor!

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Dr Laughlin is an excellent gynecologist. I came to her on a referral with a question of cancer. She is the right combination of kindness, and no nonsense. She tells you like it is- no sugar coating. But she is kind in the process. I've seen her several times now and will be staying as a regular patient. Her office is small and thus it's easier to get through on the telephone, get questions answered and not have to play voice mail day after day after day....

Patient

Posted on May 29th, 2013

i actually switched OB's into my 7 th month of pregnancy because I was so unhappy with her & her sarcasm not caring at all & just rude. Not to mention she charges way to much. I would suggest doing your homework before committing to an OB doctor...because she is not the one

Ms

Posted on April 25th, 2013

The office staff is the worst I have ever seen. Be prepared to be stuck in endless phone loops, with it being almost impossible to schedule anything or get results. And, they don't give a rip about you.

Execellent doctor

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Dr. Laughlin was my doctor when I was pregnant with my first chlid(she is now 10). I have pcos and she was very patient and persistant with helping me to get pregnant. I have 4 kids now. my 10 year old daughter, 7 year old twin boys and a 4 year old daughter. I was truly blessed to have her as my doctor during such a precious time in my life. If I didn't live so far away she would still be my doctor.

I generally do not give negative reviews, but...

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I had a high risk pregnancy. I went to the local birthing center three nights in a row because I knew something was wrong (unfortunately I was right). She was "on call" for the last two of those nights. She never came in to look at me. I was given a message not to come back unless my water broke. She never notified my doctor that I came in to the center on those two nights. I lost my babies the following day.

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

I love this doctor. She was so professional and knowledgable. She took care of all of my needs. Highly recommend her. The best!!!

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Very thorough. Spent time with me and my family.

Posted on April 21st, 2008

Dr. Laughlin was there for me from everything during my pregnancy to the birth to circumsing my first born. She made me feel very comfortable and respected all of my labor & delivery wishes.

Posted on October 5th, 2017