Dr. Donet Main Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Donet Main?

3 years later, still have pain!

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Think twice before letting Dr Main perform arthoscopic surgery on you! Three years later and a ba zillion dollars later, I am still in pain, my quality of life has gone down the tubes. I wish I could turn back the clock and never have had the stupid surgery, I wasn't in near the pain, before Dr Main, operated. Also Moberly Regional, the minute I woke up shoved my clothes on, and shipped me out the door, even had a nurse tell me to go use the bathroom and I told her I was not supposed to bare weight on that leg for 6 weeks! The kicker, my hospital bill for less then 24 hours was almost $60,000...I about crapped myself...please think twice....I wish I did!

NEVER AGAIN! And, I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to Dr. Main!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

He's VERY arrogant, No bedside manner, Over Priced & makes mistakes filing Ins. Claims. (Check the Itemized billing very close & Compare it all to what your Ins. Co. gets charged! BUT, Mainly... He failed to tell me the Abnormal ECG results from the ECG he ordered the day prior to my surgery. I feel like he should have told me PRIOR to the surgery. But, He NEVER even mentioned anything about it. Now, I find out the results only because I obtained a copy from the Hospital Medical Records Unit. I took the report to a Cardiologist who upon looking at the report, said the surgery should have been POSTPONED while further testing could be done. The Cardiologist said things could have turned bad rather quickly! Thanks Doc for taking such a chance with MY LIFE!

Posted on June 9th, 2016