A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dongkun Chang
Dr. Dongkun Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Chang is affiliated with John Peter Smith Hospital and JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Dongkun Chang has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Dongkun Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.