A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Cho, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Cho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Sik Cho MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dong S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Dong Cho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dong Cho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Eagle River, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Marshall, TX.
See Eagle River Physiatrists.