A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Cho, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital and Med Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Sik Cho MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dong S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Dong Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Dong Cho practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marshall, TX.
See Marshall Physiatrists.