A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Quach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Quach, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quach graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Quach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Dieu Quach MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dong D. Quach practice?
- Dr. Dong Quach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dong Quach practices Anesthesiology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Anesthesiologists.