A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Kim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Hoon Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dong H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dong Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dong Kim practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Cerritos Pediatricians.