A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Kim, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Hyung Kim MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dong H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dong Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dong Kim practices Neurological Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Houston Neurological Surgeons.