A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Ha, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Ha has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Hoang Ha DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dong H. Ha practice?
- Dr. Dong Ha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dong Ha practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: City Of Industry, CA.
See Alhambra Surgeons.