A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Ha, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ha has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dong H. Ha practice?
Dr. Dong Ha practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Rowland Heights, CA.
See Alhambra Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Alhambra Surgeons, and Alhambra Plastic Surgeons.