A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Hi Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Hi Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoon
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yoon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Hi Yoon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yoon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Hi Anthony Yoon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dong Hi A. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Dong Hi Yoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Dong Hi Yoon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Internists and Rowlett Cardiologists.