A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Hi Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Hi Yoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Hi Yoon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Yoon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Hi Anthony Yoon MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dong Hi A. Yoon practice?
- Dr. Dong Hi Yoon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dong Hi Yoon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Wylie, TX.
See Rowlett Internists and Rowlett Cardiologists.