Dr. Dong Hwang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dong Hwang?

Unneeded surgery?

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Second opinion was given by an alternative Dr. who did NOT recommend surgery on hemroids. I felt Dr Hwang was "pushing me" to schedule a surgery three days after my first visit. Dr Hwang didnt even aske me to remove my clothing for a rectal examination.

I love him!

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I had the greatest experience with Dr. Hwang. He removed a huge cyst from my back and made the whole experience quick and easy. I had it removed 4 days after my appointment and had my follow-up a week later. I never had to wait long at his office and he has the greatest personality. The took very good care of me. Unfortunately he is a surgeon and I hope that I don't need his services again soon but he will be the first one I head to if I ever do.

Posted on July 12th, 2016