A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Kim, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan