A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Kim, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Wook Natha Kim MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dong W. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dong Kim has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dong Kim practices Radiation Oncology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Denton Oncologists.