A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Ko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Ko, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ko has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dong H. Ko practice?
Dr. Dong Ko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bay City, MI.
See Allentown Physiatrists and Allentown Pain Management Doctors.