A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Ko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Ko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Ko, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ko graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ko has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong H Ko MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dong H. Ko practice?
- Dr. Dong Ko has 10 office locations.
Dr. Dong Ko practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Reading, PA.
See Allentown Physiatrists and Allentown Pain Management Doctors.