Dr. Dong Ko Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dong Ko?

October 2nd, 2017

VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Dr. Ko is easily the RUDEST & MOST UNPROFESSIONAL Pain Dr. I have EVER encountered! From the 1st visit, he YELLED at me and treated me very poorly. He NEVER read my prior records, NEVER physically or neurologically EVALUATED me, ARGUED with me about my 7+ yr old RSD diagnosis, REFUSED to LISTEN to or ACCEPT my description of daily pain, and ALWAYS COMPLAINED about the amount of medications I was taking (despite no increases in 5+ years). He NEVER wanted to take me on as a patient, only agreed to write a few scripts until I could find another Doctor to take me. I did! His partner WILLINGLY took me under his wing and took care of me for the past 3 yrs. The rare times I HAVE to see Dr. Ko when my doc is away, he SPENDS ONLY2-3 MINS W/ME, ALWAYS ARGUES W/ ME, tries to D/C ALL MY MEDS & LEAVE ME W/NOTHING. Last timeI saw him, he REFUSED to write ANY RX, had to get PA to do it. Filed complaint against him. Investigation showed his behavior was unwarranted & unjustified. NEVER SEE THIS DOCTOR!!! THE WORST Pain Management Doctor I've ever encountered!! AVOID AT ANY COST

August 20th, 2014

NO GOOD

on my very first visit I was told I needed 6 injections, Dr. Ko never read my records but he said this was needed to get better. I refused and he told me all I wanted was pills I didn't want to get better. Had he read my records he would have seen I was looking for a doctor who had other options besides pills I was getting weened off pills and was taking bear minimum and muscle relaxer. I was in search of a doctor who cares about patient and not a drug dealer or doctor looking to get rich from my insurance by giving injections that was not needed. Not a good doctor go some place else.

July 10th, 2013

Worst experience with A doctor. New to the area not knowing what phyi cal theory. Never explained anything, don't look me in the eye. First. Ist He wasn't in the room not a second and starting complaining about how how many paitients he has, he was getting my money.to this day he says I have morphine in my urine, I would even know where to get that I ,thought that was a inpatient thing. that was the second visit he was to be removed from case. That was not the the 1 visit. In the 1 visit was heroin found which was true. This doctor has a lot of problems . Ultimately. He told me never to return. Not enough space to give the real hole story C

December 27th, 2011

INJECTIONS REALLY HELP ME COPE

DR. KO IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL MAN WHO IS KIND AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING TO YOU AS HE DOES IT. AT FIRST I WAS SCARED OF GETTING SHOTS IN MY BACK BUT HE TOOK HIS TIME AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING HE WAS DOING. THESE SHOTS WORK FOR SOME AND SOME THEY DO NOT, BUT TAKING DR. KO'S ADVICE AND DOING THE SHOTS HAS MADE MY LIFE BETTER AND THERE IS NOT AS MUCH PAIN THERE AS I HAD BEFORE I STARTED TO SEE HIM.

December 22nd, 2008

Dr. Ko judges patients unfairly

I feel as though i have been treated very unfairly by Dr. Ko. I have seen him for over 5yrs now and I feel that he has become judgmental and rude.

October 12th, 2017