A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Ma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Ma, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Myung Ma MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dong M. Ma practice?
- Dr. Dong Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Dong Ma practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.