A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Ma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Ma, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Myung Ma MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dong M. Ma practice?
- Dr. Dong Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Dong Ma practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.