Dr. Dong Wha Ohm MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Ohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Ohm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Ohm, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohm graduated from Pusan National University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ohm has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ohm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dong W. Ohm practice?
Dr. Dong Ohm practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.