A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Ohm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Ohm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Ohm, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohm graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Ohm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Wha Ohm MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dong W. Ohm practice?
- Dr. Dong Ohm has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dong Ohm practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.