A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Park, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Chul Park MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dong C. Park practice?
- Dr. Dong Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dong Park practices Anesthesiology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Toms River Anesthesiologists.