A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyunghee Univ, Coll Of Med, Dong-Dae-Moonka, Seoul, So Korea.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dong S. Kim practice?
Dr. Dong Kim practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians, Moreno Valley General Practitioners, Moreno Valley Internists, and Moreno Valley Geriatric Doctors.