A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyunghee Univ, Coll Of Med, Dong-Dae-Moonka, Seoul, So Korea.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong S Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dong S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dong Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Dong Kim practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians and Moreno Valley Internists.