A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Kyunghee Univ, Coll Of Med, Dong-Dae-Moonka, Seoul, So Korea.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong S Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dong S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dong Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Dong Kim practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Family Physicians and Moreno Valley Internists.