A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley General Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Wook Chang MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dong W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Dong Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dong Chang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Federal Way Internists, Federal Way Critical Care Practitioners, and Federal Way Pulmonologists.