A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley General Hospital
- Providence General Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Wook Chang MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dong W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Dong Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dong Chang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Federal Way Internists, Federal Way Critical Care Practitioners, and Federal Way Pulmonologists.