A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dong Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dong Xie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dong Xie, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Xie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dong Lin Xie MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Dong L. Xie practice?
- Dr. Dong Xie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dong Xie practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pathologists.