Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dong Yi
Dr. Dong Yi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Yi is affiliated with White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health, Northridge Hospital M.C.-Roscoe Campus CHW and Santa Marta Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dong Yi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dong Yi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Janet Kim
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.12 mi24
Dr. Sung Hong
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0.51 mi42
Dr. Cyrus Rangan
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Los Angeles, CA 0.61 mi22