Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dongngan Truong
Dr. Dongngan Truong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Riverton, UT (and 1 other location). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Truong is affiliated with Uintah Basin Medical Center, Davis Hospital & Medical Center and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dongngan Truong has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dongngan Truong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.
Dr. Ron Porter
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi22
Dr. David Petty
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Idaho Falls, ID 0.41 mi
Dr. Peter Castellanos
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Idaho Falls, ID 2.82 mi25