A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dongsoo Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dongsoo Shin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Shin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dongsoo Soo Shin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dongsoo S. Shin practice?
- Dr. Dongsoo Shin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dongsoo Shin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.