A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dongsoo Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dongsoo Shin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Shin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dongsoo Soo Shin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dongsoo S. Shin practice?
- Dr. Dongsoo Shin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dongsoo Shin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Family Physicians and La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.