A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Fang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Fang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Dongyu Fang MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony D. Fang practice?
- Dr. Tony Fang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Fang practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons.