A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Fang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fang
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Fang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Fang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fang graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Fang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Dongyu Fang MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony D. Fang practice?
- Dr. Tony Fang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Fang practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons.