A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donita Abangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donita Abangan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Abangan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Abangan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Fremont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donita Leontas Abangan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Donita L. Abangan practice?
- Dr. Donita Abangan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donita Abangan practices Dermatology near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, CA and El Dorado Hills, CA.
See Carmichael Dermatologists.