A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donita Dobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dobson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donita Ines Dobson DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donita I. Dobson practice?
- Dr. Donita Dobson has 1 office location.
Dr. Donita Dobson practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.