Dr. Donn Chatham MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2016
excellent
I love the results of my facelift. I look refreshed and it has taken years off my age. As a nurse I have dealth with numerous physicians. I have seen the good, bad and ugly and would rate Dr. Chatham as a top notched professional and his surgery is like artwork. He took ample time to explain the procedure and I was very confortable. His staff is also excellent. I would highly recommend.

August 8th, 2014
Wonderful experience!
I decided I wanted Botox - for the first time - but was nervous as could be about getting it. I'm a big baby when it comes to needles! Dr. Chatham has a very gentle manner and was as kind as could be and very reassuring. Thankfully, it really didn't hurt - just a mild pinch feeling. Even though I was only there for the Botox, I wasn't rushed at all. I also can't say enough nice things about his office staff. Not only were they extremely friendly, but they are definitely good PR for his office - they are beautiful! I'd highly recommend Dr. Chatham.

August 7th, 2013
my experiences
The staff is friendly, welcoming, and pretty! Dr. Chatham is not only professional, but kind. I've seen him numerous times over the past 10 years and have always been thrilled with his work.

August 9th, 2011
Extremely pleased
From the courtesy and help on the phone when I first called to my actual office visit, I was impressed by both the friendliness and professionalism of Dr Chatham and his staff! Dr. Chatham spent a long time during my consultation explaining every option and politely answering every question! I choose to have dermal fillers and was able to have it done that day! The procedure was stress free, Dr Chatham was calm and gentle, there was the tiniest bit of discomfort - nothing I would consider painful at all as he uses a numbing agent with the filler! I am more than happy with my results and will return as needed to Dr Chatham

July 17th, 2017