A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donn Harnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donn Harnick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harnick graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Harnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donn B Harnick MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donn B. Harnick practice?
- Dr. Donn Harnick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donn Harnick practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.