A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donn Schroder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donn Schroder, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donn Schroder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroder graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schroder has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schroder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donn M. Schroder practice?
Dr. Donn Schroder practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Woods, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.